How to cancel transaction on JazzCash or Easypaisa
Table of Contents
JazzCash and Easypaisa both are Banking Service provider branches. Both are also Know by the name mobile wallet. JazzCash or Easypaisa is the easiest way to transfer Payment quickly to another person. That’s why both are too much like in Pakistan. In a single touch, you can Send money from Your JazzCash or Easypaisa from another Jazz or Easypaisa account and also in a Bank account.How to cancel transaction on JazzCash or Easypaisa.
There are no charges apply to a transaction from JazzCash to Easypaisa but Maybe Some charges apply on Bank transactions. Let’s start with our main topic which we want to share with all of you. Some time you can the wrong transaction from Jazz Cash or Easypaisa.
This means you can send money to the wrong Jazzcash or Easypaisa Account. In the past, there is no option to Cancel transactions on JazzCash or Easy Paisa. But Now both Banking services provide Branches add a Cancel transaction option within 30 minutes. But many peoples don’t know How to Cancel transactions on JazzCash or Easypaisa. Don’t worry you choose the right place. Read all instructions carefully for the known cancel transaction method of Jazz Cash of Easypaisa.
Here are the best methods to cancel JazzCash or Easypaisa transactions.
How to Cancel Transaction on JazzCash
JazzCash account is mostly used by every person. The old name of JazzCash is Mobicash, That’s Why JazzCash users are more than Easypaisa. Sometimes we mistakenly send money to the wrong account number and also want to cancel or return our money. So we find the solution to the wrong transaction and how to cancel it. Read the all instructions carefully.
You have just follow these steps to cancel your JazzCash transaction:
- Hold your mobile phone in your hand
- Then tap on “Number dialer”
- Now dial “*786*1*1*4#”
- Then “select” which transaction you want to cancel
- Now enter your 4 Numbers “MPIN”
- Congrats! Transaction Has been successfully canceled
By following these instructions, you can cancel a transaction that is sent to the wrong account. But this method is only for dialer (example) *786*1*1*4# because this option is not add in JazzCash App. Further here is also discussed the JazzCash account limit.
How to Check Jazz Cash Account Limit?
JazzCash limit means A limit of receiving or sending money in one month. If your limit is complete you can’t receive or send more money. Today we tell you that how to Check JazzCash Account limit? Here is a method of checking JazzCash Account Limit by App or Dial. Read the instruction carefully which are given in below.
Check JazzCash account limit by Number Dial
- Hold your mobile phone in hand
- Now “dial” *786*6# and Press the green dial button if you have Keypad mobile phone
- Then select Option “9” Account limits
Here is the check daily & monthly sending and receiving limit shown on your screen.
Check JazzCash account limit by JazzCash App
- Download and “Install” JazzCash App from Google Play store
- Now open the “JazzCash App”
- Then “login” to Your JazzCash account
- Then click on “My Account” which you see to the front of the screen.
- Now click on “Account limits”
- Here is a Check all monthly and daily sending & receiving are shown on the screen.
How to Cancel Transaction on Easypaisa?
EasyPaisa also allows its users they cancel their transactions in the Case of sending money to the wrong account. The user of Easypaisa is less than JazzCash but Easypaisa is also Used and liked by most persons. Here is we discussed how to return or cancel the Easypaisa transaction if we Mistakenly send it to the wrong person’s account.
You have just follow these steps carefully to cancel your Easypaisa transaction:
- Note the “TRX” ID which you received from the transaction confirmation message.
- Then dial EasyPaisa “helpline” Number
- Telenor User call on “3737”
- Other network Users call on “042-111-003-737”
- Ask the “agent” to Cancel/return the transaction
- Tell TRX ID to the Easypaisa agent
- Within few minutes you will receive your transaction
By following these steps you can easily Cancel/return your Payment. It method will be performed in 24 hours. There is another option to cancel transactions on Easypaisa App. We Also discussed EasyPaisa account limit. Which is almost want to know every person.
Check Easypaisa account limit by Number Dial
- Dial *786# from your Mobile phone
- Now select option “6” My Account
- Then select option “4” View Account Details
- Now select Number “3” option Account Limits
- Now Enter your 5 digits “PIN”
- Successfully Limit the information you will receive by SMS.
Check Easypaisa account limit by Easypaisa App
- Download and “Install” Easypaisa App from Google Play store
- Now “open” Easypaisa Application
- Now “Sign in” to your Easypaisa account
- Then click on “Profile logo” which show on the top left corner of the screen
- Then click on “Account level”
- Successfully here is you see remaining all the Daily & monthly Sending or Receiving Limits
JazzCash or Easypaisa users eagerly want to know this information How to cancel transaction on JazzCash or Easypaisa which is given in above in easy or simple wording. I hope this information is very helpful to you in the case of a cancellation or return of a transaction when you mistakenly send it to another wrong person’s account. If you have any more questions about JazzCash or Easypaisa feel free and come to the comment box.